CHA Supplier Portal
To do business with the CHA, a vendor must register as a supplier in our Supplier Portal.
The Web portal allows vendors to:
- Receive new procurement opportunities (i.e. Small Purchases, Request for Proposals, Invitation for Bids)
- Submit bids, proposals, and qualifications electronically
- Access and download solicitations
- Update and maintain vendor account information and password resetting capabilities
- Communicate more effectively with DPC staff during the solicitation process
IMPORTANT NOTE: Required browsers for using the Supplier Portal are Chrome, Firefox Mozilla and I.E. 10 and above. You may not be able to complete the registration process if you do not use one of the required browsers.
All new and current vendors must be entered into the new Supplier Portal to avoid a possible interruption in your access to CHA procurement information.
Any firm interested in bidding on CHA contracting opportunities are required to register in the Supplier Portal. Firms may register at any time, including when submitting a bid or proposal, and registration is only required once.
Workshops & Training
The Department of Procurement and Contracts (DPC) has a variety of workshops throughout the year at the Charles A. Hayes Family Investment Center (FIC) located at 4859 S. Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60615. Click here for a list of upcoming workshops.
Our Supplier Portal workshops specifically teach participants how to create a new vendor account, reset a password, and review and electronically bid for open solicitations.
You can access our step-by-step instructions from the links listed below.
HOW TO RESPOND TO AN EVENT IN THE SUPPLIER PORTAL
HOW TO REGISTER AS A VENDOR IN THE SUPPLIER PORTAL
To assist vendors with Supplier Portal issues or concerns, the following resources are available:
- For questions or issues regarding the Supplier Portal, please email Amy Duarte at firstname.lastname@example.org/312-542-8887 or Rashauna Scott at email@example.com/312-913-7161
- For technical questions, please call CHA Tech Support at 312.786.4000